What is NiceHash and how does it work?
When Matjaž Škorjanc became interested in cryptocurrency back in 2013, he realised the market was missing something new.
“At that time, services were clumsy and difficult to use. Buyers were often locked into unfair contracts and competition was generally unfair”
And so, he created NiceHash in 2014.
NiceHash is a simple way into crypto mining
NiceHash is used every day by crypto traders, miners and buyers of hash power.
“Designed with usability in mind, the service is simple to use. From the start, the ethos and vision for NiceHash meshes with the decentralised sharing economy offered by crypto and blockchain tech”.
The next gen platform for cryptocurrency miners and traders, NiceHash is constantly pushing to be at the forefront of the crypto industry, and products are continuously updated and improved in line with user needs.
How many people use NiceHash?
Right now in 2021, the trading platform has:
Daily active users
Daily active miners
Explaining hashing power
An open marketplace that connects sellers with buyers, NiceHash is designed to please.
Buyers/miners choose the crypto they want to mine, along with a suitable pool. They set the price and place the order.
This order goes to anyone connected to NiceHash with suitable mining hardware, such as ASICs or GPUs.
The computer power provided fulfils the buyer’s order and bitcoin is earned.
What exactly is hash rate?
Hash power is also known as hash rate and is a unit of measurement for the computing power used by a crypto network to work.
A mineable crypto, such as Bitcoin (BTC), is self-maintained by its miners. These are individuals or businesses that that validate transactions and get rewarded in coins, thus ensuring a new supply until all the coins are mined. The hash rate is the number of hashes a mining rig or network can calculate per second.
Different hardware devices, such as ASICs, GPUs or CPUs have different rates. The hashing power and rate for each device is the metric for measuring the profitability of a mining setup.
How easy is it to start mining?
Start mining with NiceHash QuickMiner within 60 seconds. This is the latest tool for 2021 that allows users to give it a go without even registering for an account.
Mining is easy to start, with full instructions and explanations available on the main NiceHash website. Since 2014, NiceHash has delivered:
- High performing and simple to use software.
- The ability to being trading cryptos within its own marketplace.
- The chance to earn Bitcoins for each share.
- A multi-switching algorithm that automates much of the process.
- Full control of the individual’s operation.
- Dedicated customer support and up-to-date content on the latest industry news.
How easy is it to start mining?
To learn more from the current guide to Buying Hash Power click here.
Introducing the NiceHash marketplace
Through NiceHash, you can buy computing power to mine with directly from other people.
Whatever your status, you can agree to set up an account and get up and running right now in 2021.
- A low minimum order price of 0.001 BTC for each algorithm. The current value of one BTC is $32.710.
- No contract and easy cancellation process.
- Get fast delivery of high hashing power in a short amount of time.
- No hidden catches or getting caught out by paying for faulty rigs or invalid shares.
- Real-time statistics, news and performance updates.
- Up-to-date news and product updates from 2021 on the company blog.